Festival Rules & Info
OFFICIAL FESTIVAL OF THE LAKES GUIDE
- All ages are welcome.
- There is no fee for general admission to the Festival.
- Festival happens rain or shine.
- Everyone is subject to a security search.
- No refunds or exchanges.
- Lineup subject to change.
- VIP Experience passes are available for purchase online at a discount until Tuesday, July 14th. On Wednesday, July 15th, the price increases to $75.00 per pass and can be purchased either online, or onsite at the festival ticket booth.
- Access to the festival grounds including: music concert, carnival, beer garden and food court.
- Access to the general admission viewing section of the Pavilion at Wolf Lake Memorial Park for viewing of music concert. Lawn chairs and blankets permitted in this area, so get there early to pick your perfect spot.
- Portable restrooms are available and conveniently located near the Beer Garden, Carnival entrance and Food Court.
- A full list of Prohibited Items is available here.