VIP Experience Pass User Agreement
OFFICIAL FESTIVAL OF THE LAKES GUIDE
- VIP Experience Pass purchase is subject to the terms and agreement herein.
- VIP and VIP Experience wristbands are void if tampered with or damaged.
- No wristband sharing.
- No chairs permitted in the VIP area.
- No meet and greets included.
- Seating in the VIP viewing section - A limited number of folding chairs are provided in the VIP viewing section, however they are available on a first come basis. Therefore, seating is NOT guaranteed with the purchase of the VIP Experience pass.
- No refunds will be issued
- Discounted Alcohol purchases - Discounted drink tickets available for the purchase of craft beer, Bud Light, and Lime-A-Rita beverages for VIP Experience guests apply at the designated VIP Experience alcohol refreshment bar located in the Designated VIP Experience area only. No other alcohol refreshment bar will apply the VIP Experience discount. No refunds will be issued.
“City of Hammond” reserves the right without the refund of any portion of the VIP Experience Pass purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the Wolf Lake Memorial Park, local, state or federal law or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive by the City of Hammond. Persons entering the festival are subject to search. VIP Experience Pass users bear all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring before, during or after the event. VIP Experience Pass users bear all risks, including cancellation of the event and of inclement weather. The resale or attempted resale of the VIP Experience Pass is strictly prohibited and if discovered will result in the pass being voided without refund. The VIP Experience Pass may not be used for advertising promotion (including contests and sweepstakes). VIP Experience Pass user consents to the City of Hammond’s use of their image or likeness incidental to any video display, transmission, or recording of the event. The VIP Experience Pass is a revocable license for the time/date listed on the ticket.